West Coast Chowder
|Bacon slices||6 , diced|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Canned minced clams and liquid||14 Ounce (2 Cans Of 7 Ounce Each)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||26 Ounce (2 Cans Of 13 Ounce Each)|
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) Take a 3 qt. glass casserole and place bacon and onion in it.
3) At microwave (high), cook both for 3-4 minutes.
4)Add potatoes, clam liquid and water.
5) Again Microwave (high) for 15-18 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
6) Add clams, milk, salt, and pepper to taste.
7) Microwave (high) 5 minutes, stirring twice.
8) Let the casserole rest for 5 minutes.
9) Serve the hot West Coast Chowder as appetizer.