|Salt pork||1⁄4 Pound, diced|
|Onions||3 Medium, chopped|
|Potatoes||4 , peeled and diced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn cut from cob||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Take a medium skillet and fry pork in it until crisp.
2) Add onions and cook until golden brown in color.
3) Add water and potatoes. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
4) Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Stir in milk, pepper and salt. Keeping heat on low, heat the chowder slowly until it turns piping hot.
6) Pour hot chowder in 8 serving bowls and serve immediately!