Bouillabaisse Fish Chowder
|Red snapper fillets||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Diced peeled tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Olive oil flavored cooking spray||1|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄5 Teaspoon|
1) Season the fish and keep aside.
2) Use cooling spray on a heavy skillet and drizzle with oil.
3) Layer in half the onion, celery, and garlic.
4) Layer in half the sliced tomatoes and fish.
5) Repeat the layers and then cover with a lid.
6) Place the pot on gentle heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours without mixing.
7) In intervals of 10-15 minutes, lift and rotate the pot to prevent scorching.
8) Garnish with chopped celery and serve.