Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Potatoes||4 , cubed|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped bell peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry butter substitute granules||2 Ounce|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fat free cheddar cheese||10 Ounce, grated|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a Dutch oven, add water and bouillon cubes and allow to boil.
2) Add in the vegetables and cover and simmer for 15 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Blend in the flour and milk in large canning jar and place the lid.
4) Shake till the flour and milk are well mixed.
5) Pour the flour mix into the vegetable mixture.
6) Allow to simmer over low heat till the cheese melts.
7) Garnish with grated cheese and serve.