Bear Creek And Sea Watch International Hearty Clam Chowder
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Half and half||3 Pint|
|Dried creamy potato soup mix||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs) (Bear Creek Country Kitchens)|
|Chopped clams||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sea Watch)|
|Clam juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a 2 quart saucepan put water, butter and celery and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Add half and half, keep boiling and whisk in the soup mix and clams with juice.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the clams and adjust the seasoning (for heartier flavour more clams and clam juice can be added).
5. Serve hot with bread rolls or a few rice crackers.