|Carrot slice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4 Inch Slices)|
|Diced raw potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2 Inch)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Small, sliced|
|Parsley sprigs||6 (No Stems)|
|Thyme leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked fish||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked (Haddock, Salmon, Tuna Or Other Fish)|
1. In a saucepan, boil carrots and potatoes in water and 1/2 teaspoon salt for about 15 minutes until carrots are tender.
2. In the meantime, in a blender jar with crumbing blades, process milk, flour, onion, parsley and ½ teaspoon salt for 10 seconds until onion is chopped.
3. Pour mixture into the saucepan and cook gently with constant stirring until sauce is smooth and slightly thick.
4. Stir in butter or margarine until melted.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Serve piping hot Fish Chowder with some bread or toast.