Creamy Chicken-Vegetable Chowder
Milk or half-and-half - 1 1/2 cups
Chicken broth - 1 cup
Condensed cream of potato soup - 1 (10 3/4-ounces) can
Condensed cream of chicken soup - 1 (10 3/4-ounces.) can
Cooked chicken or turkey - 2 cups, cubed
Green onions - 1/3 cup, chopped
Green Giant" Mexicorn" Whole Kernel Corn, Red and Green Peppers - 1 (11-ounces) can, drained
Sliced Mushrooms - 1 (4.5-ounces) jar drained
Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles - 1 (4.5-ounces) can
Cheddar cheese - 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups), shredded
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls - 1 (8-ounces) can
Nacho-flavored tortilla chips - 1/4 cup, crushed
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring at regular intervals.
4. As the chowder cooks, shape the dough as directed on can. Gently press top of each roll in crushed chips.
5. Keep the dough on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Take away chowder from heat. Put in cheese; mix until melted.
7. Serve chowder hot along with freshly baked crescents.