Yellow onion-1 medium, chopped
Potatoes-2 medium, diced
Mushrooms-1 cup, thickly sliced
Clams-1 cup, cleaned and chopped or chopped clams- 1, 7-ounce can
Fresh ground black pepper-1 teaspoon
1) Take a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan and cook bacon until crisp. Keep the heat on medium.
2) Remove the bacon from the pan and drain excess grease on a paper towel. Retain the drippings in the pan.
3) Now, add onion, potatoes and mushrooms to the pan. Cover the pan and cook until onions are soft.
4) Then, add clam nector and about ½ cup of water. Bring to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat and simmer until potatoes are tender.
6) Add clams and cook for a couple of minutes.
7) Then add milk and pepper. Heat until warm.
8) Garnish the dish with bacon and serve.