Tuna Potato Chowder
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen condensed cream of potato soup||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Ground mace||1 Dash|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 can)|
1) In a skillet add bacon and fry.
2) Drain out bacon and place on paper towel.
3) Crumble the bacon and keep aside.
4) Pour out all dripping reserving only 2 tablespoons in the skillet.
5) Add onion and green pepper and cook stirring until tender.
6) Mix the remaining ingredients.
7) Heat until thawed but do not let it boil.
8) Stir often to avoid burning.
9) Garnish with crumbled bacon and paprika.