|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each)|
|Milk||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Flaked cooked lobster||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until tender.
3) Pour in soup into the saucepan.
4) Stir well and gradually add milk and water to blend in.
5) Fold in lobster, parsley, and pepper.
6) Heat up the mixture by frequent stirring.
7) Serve the soup warm by garnishing with paprika.
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.4 mg19.5%
Sodium 1041.9 mg43.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 38% Vitamin C 19.1%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet