Egg Corn Chowder
|Canned cream style corn||17 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 , finely chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Dried onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. Remove the yolks from the two hard boiled eggs and set aside.
2. Chop the remaining eggs and whites.
3. In a saucepan combine the chopped eggs with cream style corn, milk and green pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
4. Add the dried onion, mustard and salt; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Sieve reserved yolks atop; stirring continuously.
6. Arrange the soup in individual serving bowl and serve hot with toasted garlic bread.