Speedy Clam Chowder
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed cream of potato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce, minced (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Garnishing)|
1.1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
2. Setting aside the bacon, in the same saucepan, cook onion in the reserved drippings until tender and translucent.
3. Stir in potato soup, un-drained clams, and milk; simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Add in the bacon before serving but do not stir.
5. Arrange the soup individually in shallow serving bowl and sprinkle with paprika.