Fast Fish Chowder
|Buttered fish fillets||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 package, Mrs. Paul's)|
|Canned condensed cream of potato soup||21 Ounce (2 cans, 10-1/2 ounces each)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||4 , crisply fried and crumbled|
1. Cut the fish fillets into one inch pieces and pat dry.
2. In a large pan, add all of the ingredients except the bacon.
3. SautÃ© the bacon in a separate pan over medium heat till it is cooked through.
4. Bring this mixture to a boil and stir occasionally to ensure that the soup is cooked through.
5. Add the fish pieces to the pan and simmer again for 10-15 minutes till the fish is cooked through and flakes when shredded.
6. Serve hot garnished with the fried bacon.