|Onion/Half leeks and half onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped (Including Some Leaves)|
|Cumin seed||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Whole Seed)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken stock/Canned broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tequila||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (Cheddar/Fontina)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped (Coriander)|
|Pepper red/Cayenne||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||3 , half shredded, half cut into ovals|
|Fish||1 Pound, cut in chunks (A Combination Of Your Choice)|
1. Take a large pan and add butter into it for melting against moderate heat.
2. Stir-fry onions and garlic for 5 minutes against moderate flame.
3. Add in the mix cumin, sage, and marjoram and continue stirring the ingredients.
4. Add flour with continuous stirring; cook for nearly 3 minutes or until the mix starts bubbling.
5. Now add tequila, cream, and stock into it.
6. Blend all ingredients together.
7. Add cheese into it and stir the mix thoroughly.
8. Add cilantro, nutmeg, and pepper in it. Mix all the items well.
9. Put in carrot and lime zest.
10. Finally include fish chunks and continue cooking until the fish chunks get thoroughly cooked. It will take nearly 10 minutes time.
11. Serve the dish immediately.
Calories 749 Calories from Fat 519
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.8%
Saturated Fat 35.1 g175.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.9 mg74.3%
Sodium 481.7 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.4%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 29 g58.2%
Vitamin A 152.9% Vitamin C 26.9%
Calcium 33.1% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet