Country Chicken Chowder
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), frozen|
|Condensed chicken noodle soup||31 Ounce (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Water||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cooked and cubed chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream style corn||1 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over moderate heat
2. Add onions and sauté for 2 -3 minutes until translucent.
3. Add remaining ingredients except parsley and stir well to blend.
4. Simmer until soup is hot and bubbly.
5. Ladle hot soup into warm soup bowls
6. Garnish with chopped parsley.
7. Serve hot with crackers or crust bread.