Sea Shell Clam Chowder
|Salt pork||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned baby clams||10 Ounce (1 Can, Liquor Retained)|
|Sea shells||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and drained (Catelli , Small Sized)|
1) Heat butter and sauté pork in it until golden brown.
2) Stir in onion and sauté them until tender.
3) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in flour.
4) Slowly pour in milk, stirring, until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
5) Season it with salt and pepper.
6) Add in pork-onion mixture, clams with liquor and sea shells, mixing well and then cook this over hot water.
7) Ladle the chowder in soup bowls and serve at once.