Clam Potato Chowder
|Potato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Minced clams||6 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Canned minced clams||6 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a 4-cup measure and collect soup in it.
2) Into a soup can, drain clam juice, keeping aside the minced clams.
3) Make the can full with milk.
4) Mix this with soup and heat in microwave for 5 minutes on Medium, stirring once.
5) Stir in clams and then heat the mixture for 1-1/2 minutes on High until cooked well.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Serve the chowder at once in soup mugs.