|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Artichokes||8 Ounce, chopped and drained (1 Can, 8 Ounce)|
|Canned artichokes||8 Ounce, chopped, drained|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
2. Add onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Mix in mushroom along with artichokes and broth and cook for 5 minutes till vegetables turn tender.
4. Mix in peas.
5. Add flour to evaporated milk and blend well.
6. Add the flour mixture and cook for 5 to 7 minutes to thicken the mixture.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1583 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.6 mg72.5%
Sodium 3487.9 mg145.3%
Total Carbohydrates 259 g86.2%
Dietary Fiber 31.2 g124.8%
Sugars 159.4 g
Protein 101 g201%
Vitamin A 84.8% Vitamin C 146.7%
Calcium 314.6% Iron 55.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet