|Canned corn kernel||32 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Potatoes||2 , peeled, diced|
|Onion||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Chicken bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine corn, potatoes, onion, broth and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Cover pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4. Using a slotted spoon, remove the potatoes to a bowl and mash light with the back of a spoon.
5. Return to the soup.
6. 1 hour before serving time, stir in the cream and milk
7. Heat on HIGH for 1 hour until soup is hot and bubbly.
8. Ladle the hot soup into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
9. Serve the soup accompanied with crusty bread.
Calories 538 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.1 mg15%
Sodium 1390.4 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g23%
Sugars 24.8 g
Protein 15 g30.2%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 37.5%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet