|Canned corn kernel||32 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Potatoes||2 , peeled, diced|
|Onion||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Chicken bouillon||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine corn, potatoes, onion, broth and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Cover pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4. Using a slotted spoon, remove the potatoes to a bowl and mash light with the back of a spoon.
5. Return to the soup.
6. 1 hour before serving time, stir in the cream and milk
7. Heat on HIGH for 1 hour until soup is hot and bubbly.
8. Ladle the hot soup into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
9. Serve the soup accompanied with crusty bread.