Bacon Corn Chowder
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Cream style corn||1 Ounce (2 Can)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) In a large saucepan, fry the bacon and dice with 1 large onion, chopped.
2) Add minced celery to the saucepan and sauté for 2 more minutes.
3) Pour in 2 cans of cream style com, milk and thyme and stir well.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Place over heat and cook till the chowder starts to bubble, by continuous stirring.
6) Garnish with bacon curls and chopped parsley, before serving.