Fish Chowder Casserole
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stalk celery||1 , halved|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fish fillets||1⁄2 Pound, cut in 2-inch pieces|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cooking liquid/1 envelope vegetable broth seasoning dissolved in 1 cup hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Leftover From Cooking Vegetables)|
|Cooked chopped spinach/Broccoli/ greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a glass casserole and add the fish along with celery, stock, salt & pepper and lemon.
2) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once after 21/2 minutes.
3) Throw away the celery and lemon.
4) Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10 minutes after covering the casserole.
5) Let the flavors blend completely by stirring it after every 3 minutes.
6) Garnish according to choice before serving.