Chicken And Bacon Chowder
|Bacon slices||3 , chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced root vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a pan, melt butter, and stir fry bacon and onion until the bacon is crisp and the onion is tender.
2) Blend in the stock and allow to boil.
3) Mix the veggies and cook until tender.
4) Pour milk, chicken, sweetcorn and seasoning to taste.
5) Simmer for 5 minutes.
6) Garnish with paprika and parsley and serve hot.