Corn And Chilli Chowder
|Fresh red chilies||2 (Chilies)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (3 Tablespoon, 40 Gram)|
|Sweetcorn kernels||8 Ounce (Canned Or Frozen, 1 1/2 Cups, 225 Gram)|
|Milk||1 Pint (2 1/2 Cups, 600 Milliliter)|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2 , cored, seeded and thinly sliced or finely diced|
1) Split chillies and soak in cold water, change the water occasionally.
2) Rinse well and chop the chillies finely.
3) Melt butter and stir fry onion and chillies until soft.
4) Stir in sweetcorn and cook for a minute.
5) Pour milk and let it simmer for seven minutes.
6) Sieve and liquidize half the soup, remember it should not be smooth.
7) Reheat and add seasoning.
8) You may garnish with sweet pepper.
9) Serve hot in a soup bowl.