|Bacon slices||4 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Cubed pared potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (About 4 Medium)|
|Corn kernels||4 Cup (64 tbs), cut from cob|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In large saucepan with cover, saute bacon, over moderate heat, until golden.
2. Add onion, potatoes, and 1 cup water. Cover; bring to boiling, and simmer about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
3. Remove cover, and set saucepan aside.
4. In medium saucepan with cover, combine corn, cream, sugar, and butter. Simmer, covered and over low heat, 10 minutes.
5. Add to potato mixture with remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally and over low heat, until heated through—do not boil.