|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Haddock fish||1 Pound|
|Baby clams||1 Can (10 oz) (Or 1 Tin)|
|Table cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1. In a large kettle, melt the butter, then add the onions, carrots and celery. Saute until the onions are limp.
2. Combine the milk and flour until smooth, then add to the kettle.
3. Add potatoes, and allow to cook slowly for 30 minutes €” low heat.
4. Add haddock and juice from clams, and simmer another 30 minutes.
5. Add cream and clams, and cook 10 minutes longer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2047 Calories from Fat 947
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.2%
Saturated Fat 61.2 g305.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 808.9 mg269.6%
Sodium 1997.6 mg83.2%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.3%
Sugars 34.5 g
Protein 161 g322.8%
Vitamin A 481.4% Vitamin C 28.2%
Calcium 129.1% Iron 382.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet