|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Haddock fish||1 Pound|
|Baby clams||1 Can (10 oz) (Or 1 Tin)|
|Table cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1. In a large kettle, melt the butter, then add the onions, carrots and celery. Saute until the onions are limp.
2. Combine the milk and flour until smooth, then add to the kettle.
3. Add potatoes, and allow to cook slowly for 30 minutes €” low heat.
4. Add haddock and juice from clams, and simmer another 30 minutes.
5. Add cream and clams, and cook 10 minutes longer.