Alright ladies… don’t get scared!!! I promise this is not that hard and it’s soo yummy you’ll love it!Amazing soup that really fills you up! Trust me! Enjoy
Extra virgin olive oil
1 , chopped
3 , minced
All purpose flour
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Medium, peeled and chopped medium
2 Cup (32 tbs)
6 Medium, kernels removed (corn drained- 2 cans)
Salt and pepper
1. Pull of the leaves from the thyme sprigs and discard the stems.
2. Peel the potatoes, and using a sharp knife cut is in cubes.
3. In a pot heat together, olive oil and garlic, saute the onion until light brown in colour.
4. Add in thyme and garlic, stir and allow to cook until the thyme starts to smell.
5. Add in the flour, and cook stirring continuously, for 2 minutes to cook the flour.
6. Pour in the chicken stock, milk and add in the potatoes, raise the heat and allow to boil for 10 minutes stirring frequently or until the potatoes are tender.
7. Add in the corn kernels, stir reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Season the chowder with salt, pepper and garlic powder, and stir well.