Honey Pork Chops
|Pork loin chops/Rib chops /shoulder chops||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed and undiluted (1 Can)|
1. Slowly heat large, heavy skillet. Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
2. In hot skillet, brown chops well—about 10 minutes on each side. Remove to 3-quart casserole.
3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F.
4. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chops.
5. Bake, covered, about 1 hour, or until chops are tender. Serve with sauce spooned over.