Homemade Chocolate Candy are prepared with the vegan ingredients. These candies are nicely flavoured with lemon, mint, almond and coconut extracts. They are coated in the delicious chocolate dip and chilled. Try out these Homemade Chocolate Candies and enjoy!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
200 Gram, melted
1. In a pan melt the choco chips and set aside. Line a tray with parchment paper sheets.
2. In a bowl, add sugar, corn syrup, vegan margarine and stir until crumbly. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls.
3. In the first bowl, add mint and lemon extracts. In the next bowl add the almond and coconut extracts. And in the third bowl, add food colour.
4. Mix them separately and shape into small flat balls. Gently dip the balls in the melted chocolate.
5. Place them on the parchment paper and keep in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
6. Serve the Chocolate Dipped Vegan Candies as a tasty snack.