|Milk||5 1⁄2 Pint (Around 3 Liters)|
|Chocolate powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||3 Teaspoon|
|Cream||225 Gram (Around 8 Oz)|
|Custard powder||6 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||10 Ounce (2 Teacup Sugar)|
|Cooking chocolate||50 Gram|
1. Mix the cocoa, chocolate powder and custard powder in 1 teacup of cold milk.
2. Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar. When it starts boiling, add the chocolate mixture gradually. Go on cooking and stirring for 4 minutes.
3. Cool the mixture.
4. Add the fresh cream and vanilla essence.
5. If desired, add the cooking chocolate cut into small pieces to the mixture.
6. Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
Variation: Choconut Ice-Cream. Add praline pieces (see Praline ice-cream) to the chocolate ice-cream mixture and then prepare the ice-cream.