In this video I make some authentic spanish Raw marcona chocolate bars using my thermomix. This is the first video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly raw organic chocolate. You really don't have to do any work! Also, check out Part 2 and Part 3 of this video series for more information.
Macadamia nut oil
1. Add the cacao butter into the Thermomix and set for 2 minutes at a temperature of 115 degrees to melt the butter.
2. Add the cacao powder and temper for 10 minutes at 118 degrees. After 3-4 minutes, reduce the temperature to between 80-90 degrees and continue tempering.
3. Add the maca powder, palm sugar and raw vanilla extract while tempering.
4. Increase the temperature to 120 degrees and temper for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the mix into molds halfway.
6. In a bowl, add the maracona almonds, macadamia nut oil and salt and toss.
7. Add the maracona almonds into the cacao molds.
8. Pop the molds into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
9. Remove from the refrigerator, pop the chocolate out of the molds and serve.