1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.
4. Cover the chocolate with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 120 minutes.
5. Take out the chocolate from the fridge and shape into desired size.
6. Serve Chocolate as snack.
In a bowl full of water drop the chocolate paste and look what happens, if the chocolate settles on the bottom, you are able to pick it up and roll into a ball then its good, but if it dissolves right away then the paste needs some more microwaving.