This nutty caramel chocolate delight is Atkins Induction Friendly and delicious.
8 Ounce, softened
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
Sugar free sweetener
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (caramel flavored Da Vinci syrup)
1. Chop the peanuts.
2. Line a baking sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a bowl take cream cheese and butter, whisk well with hand blender.
4. Add in the caramel syrup and whisk well. Followed by cocoa powder, whisk again. Scrape out the mixture and mix again.
5. With the help of spatula drop the delight mixture over parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Top it with peanuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Serve Nutty Caramel Chocolate delight with green tea and enjoy!