1. Place a sauce pan on medium high heat; add butter, vanilla, and marshmallow in it. Stir constantly and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows melts.
2. In a large bowl, take rice krispies, and pour marshmallow mixture in it. Mix it fast. Let it cool for 5 minutes or until you are able to handle it with hands.
3. With oiled hands, clump little mixture and form tight balls. Place them on non-stick surface.
4. Insert food safe wooden stick in each ball. Pop them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5. For ganache, in a pan, heat cream. In a bowl, combine chocolate chips and hot cream. Cover bowl with saran wrap and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Remove saran wrap, mix and melt chocolate.
7. Dip pops in chocolate ganache.
8. Serve rice crispy pops immediately.
Do not boil cream.
You can also melt marshmallow in microwave.
You can coat pops completely with chocolate or half way, as per your choice.
Leftover ganache can be refrigerated for later use.