We make up a "cream" made of nothing but chocolate and orange - no cream, nothing but pure chocolate.
1. In a pan, heat 100 grams of chocolate and 100 grams of orange juice until it melts completely.
2. In a bucket, add ice and cold water and 4 tablespoons of salt.
3. Take the pan off the stove and add into the bucket of ice and salt.
4. Whisk the chocolate until it thickens. This should take about 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve as a dessert in itself or use as a spread with chocolate pudding or any other pudding.