I'm a huge fan of any kind of dessert cocktail and this frozen mudslide recipe is a personal fav! Sweet, creamy, cold and addictive. Using vanilla ice cream makes it super creamy and really cools you down on a hot day. Great to serve as a mini dessert after a BBQ or just when you want to relax after a long day!
For homemade whipped cream
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
For the mudslide
Vanilla ice cream
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Irish cream liqueur
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (to taste)
10 Small (Optional)
1. WHIPPED CREAM: In a chilled bowl add heavy cream. Beat on high speed
2. Gradually add in powdered sugar and continue to beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Place into the freezer until ready to use.
4. In a blender add ice cream, Kahlua and Irish Cream. Blend until creamy.
5. In the serving glass, swirl chocolate syrup around. Pour in mudslide.
6. Top the mudslide with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup and mini chocolate chips if desired. Serve chilled.