|Cherries||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Golden syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark chocolate||100 Gram|
|Milk chocolate||100 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Tea biscuits||250 Gram (rich tea biscuits)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For deep frying)|
1. Grease a baking tray with butter and set aside.
2. Break the biscuits in a plastic bag and keep aside.
3. Take a saucepan and add the butter and sugar. Add the cocoa powder and syrup. Stir and cook them on low flame.
4. Take the biscuits powder in a mixing bowl and cherries and raisins.
5. Pour the biscuit mixture to the cocoa powder mixture. Stir them well and cook for some time.
6. Put the cooked biscuit mixture into a greased baking tray and place it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a microwave.
8. Pour the melted chocolate over the tiffin. Put the tiffin in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
9. Cut the chocolate tiffin’s into pieces and serve.
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.4 mg4.5%
Sodium 51 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0.23%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet