1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chop (halves, roasted and unsalted)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Roughly chop the macadamias and pecans keep them separately.
2. On a double melt the milk chocolate and the white chocolate separately in different bowls.
3. Melt the chocolate for 3-5 minutes using the spatula stir the chocolate.
4. Prepare a cookie sheet with is lined with parchment paper.
5. Once the chocolates have melted well, drizzle half of the white chocolate on the sheet just splatter it using the spatula.
6. Next pour the milk chocolate over the white chocolate and spread it evenly using the spatulas, spread it to about ¼ inch thick.
7. Once done add the dried cranberries and cherries followed by the macadamia nuts and pecans.
8. Once done drizzle the remaining white chocolate over the nuts using a spatula pour it in thin stream.
9. Place the chocolate bark into the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate sets up firmly.
10. After 10 minutes break the chocolate bark into small pieces.
11. Serve the chocolate bark along with coffee, espresso, dessert wine, or over ice cream.
If you don’t have the pots or glass bowls to create two double boilers. You can melt the two different chocolates one at a time using one boiler.