Sake Flavored Homemade Chocolates For Valentines Day
1. Melt the chocolate and heavy cream in a double boiler over hot water (60C/140F).
2. Remove from the hot water, using a whisk or spatula, mix until creamy.
3. If you like, add butter and sake (any liqueur) and mix lightly.
4. Line the truffle box (or origami box) with a plastic wrap and fill the chocolate mixture. Smooth the surface and put in a fridge until firm (about an hour or two).
5. When the chocolate is firm, cut into small square pieces, dust with cocoa powder, and put them back in the origami box lined with a bento cup or a muffin cup.
Ginjo Sake means premium sake. Ginjo is the grade. Junmai Ginjo is the highest grade! Don't use sake for cooking. It is non premium sake with some salt added.
Please see the video for the origami box instructions.