Stimulate your libido for Valentine's Day with homemade raw chocolate. Watch this video to learn the secret aphrodisiac herb used in this delicious raw chocolate recipe. Enjoy!
Organic coconut oil
5 Tablespoon (Extra virgin)
Raw cacao powder
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (raw, unsweetened, organic)
1 Tablespoon (raw, organic)
1 Teaspoon (raw, organic)
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1 Teaspoon (optional)
1 Pinch (optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (optional)
1. Place the jar of solidified coconut oil in a pan of simmering water to melt the fat into liquid.
2. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3. Pour in the coconut oil and give a good stir.
4. Taste for sweetness and bitterness and adjust to your liking.
5. Spoon teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into paper cases or into chocolate moulds and refrigerate until firm, about less than an hour.
6. Once solid at room temperature, you can pack them as desired.
As if raw chocolate is not enough of an aphrodisiac in it's own right, Dashma shows you how to make the perfect aphrodisiac raw chocolate for your valentine! This delicious raw chocolate is packed with super foods. From the dance-floor to the dojo, the building site to the bedroom, this delicious raw chocolate confection will hit the mark. From