Chocolate Chip Sour-Cream Cake
|All pupose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Espresso powder||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, espresso powder, baking powder and baking soda. Mix and set aside.
4. In another bowl, combine butter and sugar and cream them together with a hand blender.
5. Add in the eggs and sour cream. Blend once again to combine everything together.
6. Gradually add the flour mixture in to the sour cream mixture and blend with a hand mixer.
7. Pour the mixture in the prepared bundt pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.8 mg40.3%
Sodium 658.4 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet