Sweet Bread Recipes are always delicious. This Sweet Chocolate Salami is easy to make and will be a hit with the family. Simply mix the ingredients together, toss it in the freezer and wait for a delectable treat.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Dark chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Almond/Vanilla cookies / biscotti
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a small saucepan bring to boil butter, whipping cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
2. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl, cover with boiled whipping cream mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes to melt the chocolate.
3. Meanwhile pound cookies and walnuts in a bag with rolling pin to fairly large pieces.
4. Take the plastic wrap out and mix the chocolate into the cream until well blended. Add chunks of walnuts and cookies and mix.
5. Place the mixture on a piece of plastic wrap and shape it into sausage shape.
6. Pop into freezer for 1 hour. Then take out and unwrap it.
7. Take out the chocolate sausage from the freezer before serving and unwrap it.
8. Cover chocolate salami with powdered sugar
9. Slice and serve.
Looking for a no-cook dessert? This is so easy even the kids can make it. Watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make her Italian Chocolate Salami. This is the kind of dessert that you make when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. The dessert will be ready by the time you finish dinner! It is great for a party too cause who doesn’t love chocolate and cookies? Your family will love this one, especially the kids.