Video 16 - If you like chocolate you will love this recipe. In no way is it healthy, but very simple and very bad for you!
Dairy milk chocolate bars
250 Gram, broken
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (hundreds & thousands)
1. In a saucepan, melt together butter and mars bars.
2. Take off the saucepan from the heat and add in the rice crispies. Mix well.
3. Scrape out the crispy mixture into a baking pan and spread evenly. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl, place the dairy milk bars and melt in the microwave, stirring at regular interval.
5. Take out the baking pan from the fridge and top with melted chocolate. Spread evenly and sprinkle hundreds and thousands over it. Place in the refrigerator for an hour.
6. Slice the crispies and serve with milk.
Oh boy! If this isn't the most appetizing Crispy Chocolate Cake ever? They are so ideal make to during Halloween and the little 'trick or treaters' who come knocking at your door will love it. Watch and learn this sure-fire dessert from this video! And as always enjoy!