Grilled Chocolate Peaches
|Ripe peaches||2 , stoned and halved|
|Plain chocolate||1 3⁄4 Ounce, chopped (50 g)|
|0% fat greek yogurt||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Soft brown sugar||4 Teaspoon (Light or dark)|
1. Preheat grill to high temperature.
2. In the 4 ramekin dishes place the peach halves with cut side upwards.
3. In the hollow portion of peach place the chocolate.
4. Add yogurt with spoon so that the peach is totally covered.
5. Sprinkle sugar over the peach.
6. Grill 5 minutes till the sugar dissolves and surface starts bubbling.
7. Serve grilled chocolate peaches immediately.