Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, beat butter and slowly add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
2) Fold egg and vanilla and beat.
3) In another bowl, mix flour, soda, and salt. Add both the mixtures and beat.
4) Add chocolate morsels and pecans to the batter.
5) Take ungreased sheets and spoon the cookies on it.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool the cookies on wire racks.
7) Serve chocolate chip cookies with tea.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.3 mg15.1%
Sodium 125.5 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 24.5 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 0.1%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet