Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Squares
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chunky peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In a bowl, mix first 7 ingredients.
2) In another bowl, mix flour, soda, and salt.
3) Mix dry ingredients and chocolate morsels to peanut butter mixture. Stir it well.
4) Take a greased 9-inch square pan and put the batter into it.
5) Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool and cut in squares.
6) Serve chocolate chip peanut butter squares as snacks to kids.