White Chocolate Rum Truffles
|White chocolate||12 Ounce, very finely chopped|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rum extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Toffee chips||6 Ounce, coarsely crushed (1 Cup, 1 Package)|
2) In a bowl, add white chocolate and butter and mix.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, over gentle heat, add whipping cream till very hot, but not boiling.
4) Take off from the heat.
5) Stir in the white chocolate mixture into a hot whipping cream till smooth.
6) Stir in the powdered sugar and rum extract till smooth.
7) Cover and refrigerate till firm enough to shape.
8) For the truffles, shape rounded teaspoonfuls chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls
9) Roll in crushed toffee chips.
10) Place in paper cups and refrigerate or freeze.
11) Serve as an after-meal chocolate.