White Chocolate Rum Truffles
|White chocolate||12 Ounce, very finely chopped|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rum extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Toffee chips||6 Ounce, coarsely crushed (1 Cup, 1 Package)|
2) In a bowl, add white chocolate and butter and mix.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, over gentle heat, add whipping cream till very hot, but not boiling.
4) Take off from the heat.
5) Stir in the white chocolate mixture into a hot whipping cream till smooth.
6) Stir in the powdered sugar and rum extract till smooth.
7) Cover and refrigerate till firm enough to shape.
8) For the truffles, shape rounded teaspoonfuls chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls
9) Roll in crushed toffee chips.
10) Place in paper cups and refrigerate or freeze.
11) Serve as an after-meal chocolate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3409 Calories from Fat 1914
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 212 g326.9%
Saturated Fat 122.4 g611.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.1 mg90.4%
Sodium 1084.2 mg45.2%
Total Carbohydrates 344 g114.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 293.5 g
Protein 31 g61.6%
Vitamin A 31.4% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 89.2% Iron 0.07%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet