Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant espresso/Coffee powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cardamom||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving, place 3/4 cup boiling water in a large mug.
6) Stir in 1/4 cup cocoa mix.
7) Dollop with whipped cream and serve.