|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Skimmed milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium saucepan, put together gelatin, sugar, and cocoa; mix well.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of skimmed milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
4. Stir in remaining 1 cup of milk and vanilla.
5. Chill mixture in freezer; occasionally stir and refreeze until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
6. In another large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks are formed.
7. Gradually add and beat in gelatin mixture for about 5 minutes until mixture doubles in volume.
8. Into a 4 cup dessert bowl or 8 small dessert bowls, pour the mixture and chill in freezer for about 4 hours until set.
9. Serve chilled Chocolate Cloud.
Calories 109 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.4%
Saturated Fat 0.46 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54 mg18%
Sodium 51.4 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.97%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet