|Soy milk||15 Fluid Ounce (230 milliliter)|
|Agar agar powder||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cocoa||1 Tablespoon (rounded)|
|Barbados sugar||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (heaped)|
1) Take a saucepan and bring milk to a boil.
2) Gently and gradually sprinkle agar-agar. Keep stirring briskly until it gets dissolved completely.
3) Take another bowl and mix together cocoa and sugar.
4) Stir in agar mixture and keep mixing until the mixture comes to a slow boil. Pour the mixture in molds and allow to cool down completely.
5) Serve cold toppled with jam, maple syrup, rosehip syrup or ground nuts, if desired.
Calories 58 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.35 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 38.3 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet