Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookie
|White sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, combine white sugar, brown sugar, butter and egg.
3. Mix them well.
4. Add baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, and flour to the mix.
5. Continue mixing.
6. Add chocolate chips to the bowl.
7. Mix your final cookie dough.
8. Shape the cookies.
9. Place them on a cookie sheet.
10. Place the sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.